Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Prayer


The power of prayer can go a long way. I always pray now and sometimes God don't answer them. I am thinking if you pray long and hard will you get everything you ask for. The answer is no. God has his own pace which I am destined to follow, but there are three obstacles in my hearts way to receive that spiritual salvation. My heart is hurting, jumping, and shaking. It hurts because seeing someone you love hurt without physical evidence is excruciating because you don't know what it is wrong. It jumps because anything can happen at any second and you are not prepared for it. It shakes because the chill of God can move through you of any second of any time of any day. If you think about it, a prayer is a spiritual wish and a spiritual way to say thank you. I am losing my sense of humanity and spirituality. As I pray…… God is my counselor and I am on his couch as his patience. I am in the spiritual realm with my wings, my halo, and my voice. My prayer of all prayers is: I pray that the most valuable piece of my puzzle is willing to be hung on the wall of success without me. The conundrum will never overwhelm me as I am in the realm of prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment