Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Realization Of A Disciple


As I sit and contemplate I realized that the world is exactly the way it is because there is no fear no more. People don’t care about their health, well-being, or the care of others. They are selfish and there trust and faith falls into something else other than GOD. It is sad because I never thought I can say this out loud but I can. I am happy that I am a child of GOD. I am happy that I am just here to walk upon this earth by his hand and no other. I am happy that the word will dwell in my heart for years and years to come. I sat and read a passage, a scripture, and prayed. I understand that some things in life are happening for a reason but because of who I am and who I stand by I know I am good to go as I give my all to him.

As I was reading a passage I was seeing that we should be his disciples, but I don’t think that will be happening no time soon. In Luke 14:26-33 stood out to me. It clearly states that if any man hates not his father, mother, sister, brother, wife, and children than you are not his disciple. One who hates and tries to lay down a foundation of a new relationship in life the foundation will mock him and his work shall crash. Why shall I say that? The hatred in the world comes from one place only and that is the feeling of you. If there is something you don’t have and that person do you shall hate them, or even worse? You shall despise them. You have to realize that GOD put them there in order for you to see what you need to do to receive what they have. They are there to help you, not for you hate them and drive them away. Take a look at them one day and ask yourself why you hate them? Or better yet what is hate? I can tell you what true hate is. God abandoning you and forsaking you! If God never did that to you than why on earth are we doing it to him? A disciple is a student who is loyal to his teacher and faithfully lives out the principles he has learned. As the moon reflects the brightness of the sun, let us as disciples reflect the brightness of the Son of Righteousness
Love and cherish all and everything that comes your way. There are things that won’t go your way and that is fine. You are just going to have to learn how to manage and move on. I leave you all with this: The Lord calls us to discipleship. A Christian disciple is one who lives Christian discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment